Tuesday, January 11, 2022

666 / india torturing me.

 


i have to implore a fact.
i am being ruined in pakistan, and kept "captive" here for the longest time,
it's been 20 years.
i was kidnapped from saginaw MI after they crashed my car, plymouth LASER RS.
and i was brought back here to execute biblical sovereignty.
sir.
i implore help. get my family and myself out of pakistan.
i have been to the hospital for the
car accident,
hodgkins lymphoma,
lung failure,
and
a bedsore that put me in a wheel chair for 8 months.
again, i seek help.
they think i am a jesus clone.
I am an FE.
hurting me ended the world.
LORD?

my Name are the initials MSA.
M = 13 x 6 = ++ = 6
S = 19 x 6 = ++ = 6
A = 1 x 6   = ++ = 6
september 22nd, 1980 is my birthday.


i was shewed this by the angels or something.

and i was living peacefully until they "kidnapped" me 20 years ago.
refer to "indigo children" by James Maynard keenan, of TOOL.
"give back the child"


SOS.

--
Muhammad Shaheryar Afzal

(Sherryafzal@gmail.com)
------------------------------
+92-321-200-8025
------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment